Fighter Country Partnership is leading community support and advocacy organization for Luke AFB.
The need to support Luke AFB
As a 2+ Billion dollar economic engine for the State of Arizona, Luke deserves our attention. When you have the world’s largest Air Force Base in your backyard, you’ve got to protect it. Fighter Country Partnership has done just that locally and in our Nation’s capital for more than 20 years.
Six Critical Reasons to Support
Luke Arizona needs to keep the mission of Luke Air Force Base today, and long into the future. To do that, here are a few things we must be aware of. Luke Air Force Base has six Critical Mission Elements. Unlike any other Base in the world, Luke has the ability to:
- Land and takeoff in two directions
- Access the Barry M. Goldwater Range with live training munitions
- Fly instrument approaches at the Luke Auxiliary Field #1
- Perform patterns and landings at Gila Bend Auxiliary Air Field
- Access and utilize Gladden/Bagdad Military Operating Areas
- Access Military Training Routes throughout the state
How we Support Luke AFB (Top 3)
Morale & Well Being
- Luke Airmen’s Fund
- Wellness Affairs
- Chaplain’s Deployed Family Dinners
- Summer camps for Luke children with autism and more!
Culture and Tradition
- Luke Air Force Ball
- Luke Days Open House & Air Show
- 944th Annual Holiday Picnic
- Navy Ball and more!
- Luke Forward Campaign
- Honorary Commanders Program
- VIP community receptions and more!